Saturday, September 05, 2009

New source for laptops.

I was introduced to a new online store for laptops where I web shopped for latest laptops that offer 1 TB hard disc space. My husband wanted to know why I need 1 TB space. I told him I have plans but I refused to disclose the details.

But I didn’t buy any laptop immediately. I ignored my urge as I already promised a laptop for visually handicapped student who was once my neighbor. Laptop computer for blind people is not readily available off the shelf.

I need to buy a normal laptop from any store and look for screen access technology for the blind person who is going to receive as a gift from our math club.

This new online source for laptops also sell other electronic goods like digital camcorders, game consoles etc.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: