Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Buy gold from wholesale gold coins merchant.

I don’t think a money expert needs to tell us about the importance and value of investing in gold coins-right?

We all saw the newspaper a few days ago that reported new peak in gold prices. I think it is the first time that I noticed the price of gold rallied along with the stock market. It was always the other way so far. I mean, when the stock market took a dip, bullion market looked up.

Is the world population turning wiser by buying gold coins and gold bars? Isn’t that evident when the demand supply gap for gold widened and that should have been the cause for the rise of price of gold?

I recently came across a website that sells certified gold coins of various countries that includes Ethiopia! Wow!

Like majority of the people who strongly believes in bullion investing, I too have accumulated a fistful of cold coins that are easy to liquidate when compared to gold bars. I once bought this chunk of asset from a wholesale gold coins dealer.

But I request you not to disclose about my wealth to anyone. After all, some might turn jealous-eh?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: