Thursday, September 03, 2009

Looking for free biology study materials?


Yesterday, I was the heroine in a math club because I have introduced to the hundreds of students and teachers who were present a new hero that can’t act in films.

It was the course hero who was the center of attraction. I informed all of them about my latest find called coursehero.com, an online database of hundreds of free quality study materials for college students in almost all the subjects that include Biology, mathematics, and economics and so on.

I patted myself for having thoughts of browsing through some of the Biology Homework Solutions even though my subject is mathematics. Since I have studied a little bit of biology and in fact enjoyed my time at Biology Lab, I was able to comprehend several notes in coursehero.com and realized they are valuable and of top quality.

Though I could not answer some of the questions of the biology teachers about Biology Lecture for college final students, I did manage somehow the students’ questions but actually ended up talking about mathematics more passionately than biology.

I strongly feel coursehero.com should be exposed to more colleges as it is a very useful online educational resource.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: