Thursday, April 24, 2008

Extreme sun protective hat.

What else can I do to protect me from this scorching summer? I tried 100% cotton wear but still no use. I am applying all sorts of sun lotions that are available in the market. I am earting cucumber and watermelons, I am staying off from anything acidic foods but nothing works. I feel the heat all over my body and at times it seems the heat is even penetrating my mind.(Smile)

Do you know of any proven sun protection products such as rash guards and uv protecting hats? Please bear in mind that the products should be available online to purchase.


Something like this extreme sun condition hat that comes with UV protective fabric and it is provided with mesh panels and large screen metal eyelets promote air flow and moisture release should be ideal for me. I suppose hats are free size always.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: