Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Diamonds?No, thanks.


I don't favor diamonds and I am not crazy. I know other women might look at me with a suspicious ... over this declaration of mine but then, this is a place for my musings dear.

I did not get a diamond engagement ring. It was not our culture and even if it is so, we could not have afforded it.

I never possessed any of the diamond based ornaments such as diamond anniversary bands, diamond earrings and necklaces. But I know fairly well that diamonds are a lot more than just the four Cs -- cut, clarity, carat and color.

And I also know that diamond is a glorified self expression of carbon.

Here is something for you to chew on:
Do you know the reason for the high price of diamonds? Because the majority of the diamond market is controlled by a single entity!

Surprised? Read about it here.

Image: The galaxy's largest diamond.
Image courtesy: Google Images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: