Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shame on you Harbajan.

I am a big fan of you Harbajan Singh. I appreciate your fighting spirit on the cricket ground but definitely not off the ground.

What you did yesterday to Sreesanth is deplorable. You behaved like an illiterate. You proved what Hayden told about you.

You have betrayed the Indian cricket team's support to you when you were charged of serious allegations in Australia recently. Just because you are a senior cricketer, you had a junior hit a cricketer; I dare you do the same against Afridi, Bret Lee or any other cricketer who stared at you.

You have brought disgrace to India. You just don't have sportsman spirit at all. If you can't take defeat graciously, just quit playing cricket man; Indian team won't miss you.

Oh, I just read that Sreesanth has forgiven you. So do I.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: