Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Are you using Google Reader?


I am a heavy user of Google reader. I have hundreds of subscription on equal number of topics. At times, I even skip my local daily and my breakfast too when I open my Google Reader.

The entire browsing takes a minimum of at least two hours. Once I wished there is some way that I get notified whenever my RSS feeds get updated.

Here is a tool hat has resolved my wish. It is a FireFox extension that you can easily install. This extension places its' icon on Firefox status bar and notifies you if there are updates available on Google Reader.

But remember, you must always keep logged into your Google account for this extension to work.

Source: Myths.ru

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

maybline said...

Thanks for this informative blog . I found a new translation tool with awesome features. You are also able to cross-translate sentences, paragraphs or even full texts into French, Spanish, German, Italian and other languages. This online translator will help you to achieve the best language translation over the internet; so start your multilingual journey here….