Friday, April 11, 2008

Google Page Rank nicely explained.

When you try to exaggerate something, you only end up weakening it. Think on this next time, when you hear or read about the Google Page Rank enigma.

Quite frankly I am fed up worrying about the page rank of my blogs and web sites. Along with thousands, I too was a victim of Google’s punishment when they stripped the existing page rank of my blogs. One of my blog is standing naked with zero page rank; it was well dressed with PR4.

Today I happened to read some new insight on Google page rank and exactly what does it indicate and what an experienced internet marketer will draw forth on seeing PR3 on a website or blog?

But like many bloggers, I still have not yet given up retrieving my lost PR. On a search for Seo Information and tips, I landed on a very educative blog of Bestrank.com


Read this and I am sure this will lessen your PR worry.

“A site can rank in different positions for many different keyword phrases, so PR isn’t going to, in itself, indicate where in the results you will show up for a given keyword …”.

Impressed by this revelation, I next visited the home page (Bestrank.com) of the blog. Hmm… quite good they are on search engine optimization. Reading their home page, I could sense that they are something special in their niche.

Oh, can you explain the taste of a jack fruit to anyone? So, please take a minute to visit the link given in this blog post.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: