Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Journey Lite’s weight loss solution.

“Mala, look at me, I am a full pregnant woman and my bulging stomach is shadowed by my obesity; I envy you for your slender frame”-said the complaining voice of my sister.

I know she is over weight even before marriage. She is a very good eater but that is obviously proving to be detrimental to her.

I suspect she showed much indifference to the doctor’s advice. Her baby is due in about two weeks. Could she probably undertake a lapband surgery? I know that Tampa lap band surgery is near risk free and that might be an ideal solution for her over indulgence at the dining table.

The lap band surgery is a discovery of a genius. In this procedure the size of the ever craving stomach is shrunk considerably with the help of a gastric band that is tied around the upper part of the stomach. This procedure will allow you to feel full and satisfied while you actually eat less and lose excess weight.

Journey Lite is a fast growing network of specialized surgical facilities, highly skilled and experienced bariatric surgeons and a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing the safest and least invasive surgical weight-loss solution and the most comprehensive support programs available today.

I advised my sister to contact her doctor and explore the possibility of having a lap band surgery.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

zzzzzzzzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.