Thursday, November 22, 2007

Address Magic.

I am one of those who keep several email accounts. I keep checking each email periodically.
Some times I get confused among various names that I remember. I would not know to which email contact a name belongs to.

Address Magic quickly and easily copies addresses books between the most popular e-mail applications such as Outlook Express, Eudora, Mozilla, Netscape, Pegasus, Thunderbird etc.

Address Magic preserves all your contact information, including phone numbers, addresses, notes, and distribution lists. With its unique "three click conversion," Address Magic takes the guesswork out of finding files and matching fields. Address Magic comes with an unconditional money-back guarantee that it will work to your satisfaction.

You can buy this software from here.

Acknowledgement: Softwarejudge.com

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: