Friday, November 16, 2007

Effective use of balance transfer option.

Not all Credit Card Balance Transfer offer the same benefits. Each credit card differs in their offers.

Some may give you a free period before the interest is charged. In other words, you get an interest holiday period when you opt for a balance transfer facility.

I hold three different credit cards and so far I have never exercised the balance transfer option because I don’t know whether it saves money.

Then, someone recommended me to look up at the creditcardsearchengine.com for comparison of credit cards. Though I was not looking to buy another credit card, the site gave me enough insight on balance transfer facility and its advantages.

When I told my husband what I learnt, he gave me a hard look and said, “So you can have your cake and eat it too?” and he is right!

CreditCardSearchEngine features several offers from leading U.S Credit Card issuers such as J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and leading brands Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: