Thursday, February 22, 2007

What is IT Tool Box?

Oh, immediately I posted about my misgivings on Vista preloaded computers, I stumbled on to a website that has lot of news, tutorials on Vista. The website is called IT Tool Box.

They it is a community of peers with the main purpose of sharing their knowledge in IT field; exactly what I need as I am a novice.

Their blog contains plenty of very useful posts on various security issues on Vista among other matters.

Also lot of job offers are posted there for network engineers, database experts, programmers, systems engineers and so on.

Plenty of high tech tutorials are also posted but I confess they are no use to me. I am sure their web site will be a great boon for technical people.

Pass it on folks.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: