Sunday, September 07, 2014

The beginning of my proof reading business.


I am starting a short stint with proof reading of articles. One of my online contacts, a middle aged woman from Philippines, asked me if I would be interested in working as a proof reader for her friend’s web site.

I agreed without a blink because I thought I am god at it picking up mistakes in others’ work.  Oh, who else is not adept at that?

The first piece of web content was a short review about “Vintage T-shirts”. Yes, I had heard of it before. And that helped me to quickly finish the work and sent it. I suppose it is yet to be reviewed by new employer.


In case if you have not heard about Vintage T-shirts, they are good though the price range is rather high and of course the demand is also high and the supply is notoriously low.  For most the vintage T-shirt is a dream. The dealers of that brand are seemed to be happy bunch because of excellent sales year long.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: