Friday, December 27, 2013

Switch-n-Click mouse platform for IT professionals.

I must admit I have ignored the warning signs and now I have to pay for it. I kept postponing buying a keyboard tray that is absolutely essential to me as I have already been affected thrice with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Most of the computer users who sit before their PC for more than 9 hours a day are affected by this painful condition.

 My height is 153 cms, my husband’s height is 173 cms; we both use one computer. But the computer table is fitted with an old fashioned key board with no separate provision for keeping the mouse at comfortable height.

Are you beginning to understand the inconvenience of me?

I came to know about a Switch-n-Click mouse platform. This keyboard tray is unique with a swivel facility and can also be tilted by the user as per his comfort. We are given the options of keeping the mouse at two different heights.

Ergoware.com is a complete shop for comfortable work station furniture. 

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: