Thursday, July 12, 2012

I scream for fuel.

I definitely feel like voicing my opinion on Mr.Chidambaram's unsavory remark that is now getting heated up. However, I am afraid. I am not a brave woman.

For people like me, it gives so much pleasure when newspapers and magazines publish the honest and bold opinions of such sensitive issue.

There was some report about his explanation in newspaper today but I did not have the heart to read it. The damage has been done and I think he is more affected than by the public.

I personally did not feel insulted as I don't permit myself to get insulted. I don't why the Congress party leaders are quiet. The nation is slowly waking up but the politicians are as usual just not bothered.

Read more: http://www.timesnow.tv/Chidambarams-remarks-on-middle-class-insensitive-BJP/articleshow/4406136.cms


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: