Saturday, July 07, 2012

Have you worked out your GRE math study plan?


Being an educator for the past 20 years, I was able to develop a detailed gre study plan for my son who has finally decided to heed to his dad’s advice to complete his MSIS course in the U.S.  

 I must admit I referred several GRE prep courses on line, browsed through course content, searched for positive feedbacks on several online and offline courses to prepare my own version of GRE study plan for my son.

I know he is strong in English vocabulary but not so strong in Mathematics of which I can take care of. My study plan for GRE would only require 3 weeks of intensive self-study with just 5 days of one-to-one coaching followed by 6 mock tests.

When I finalized the whole GRE prep plan, I smiled broadly pleased with my work.
My husband took a look on my work and is now contemplating to sell it online.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: