Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How to remove sun control film?

Ignoring the Government rule to remove the sun control film in cars, I thought I won't be penalized because the visibility was 50$

 However, I was finally caught and coughed up Rs.100 as warning fine. The traffic cop told me, if caught again, I would have to pay Rs.500.

Today, I searched the Internet for doorstep removal of sun control film from my car. There were several listings and all of them uniformly charged Rs.500

As Google says, I was lucky and stumbled on to a do-it-yourself video that demonstrated how to remove the sun control film easily without any expenditure (almost nil).

I was surprised to note that the author of the DIY video was none other than Ajith Edassery, my online friend and founder of DollarShower.com, a resourceful blog.

After watching the DIY video, I bought an old style blade for Rs.3 (Rupees three only) and removed the sun protector in just 20 minutes.

Thank you very much Ajith!

Here is the video. Please share it with your social contacts.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: