Thursday, June 21, 2012

Adipex available without prescription.

I think it was about 7 months before that my husband bought Adipex from http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-Adipex-Medicine.aspx. We were all taken aback by his decision to take Phentermine mainly to suppress his sudden increased appetite and not to reduce his weight which is actually considered less for his height.

He said he is taking precaution! Man, I never knew him to gain more than 500 grams weight in the last 26 years. I suspected his blood sugar was on the rise and that is why he felt like eating more than usual.

Nevertheless, he quickly started eating less and stopped taking the appetite suppressant. I guess the Adipex worked for him. Thank God he did not complain of any side effects.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: