Friday, June 01, 2012

Guitarists’ favorite amplifier.

Thanking a fellow band member, my son followed his direction to B-52 Amplifiers for sale but stopped in his tracks abruptly when he looked at the price. He made a few mental calculations before he stepped ahead, again mentally.

A few minutes before he made up his mind to buy the guitar amplifier, he just called me to inform about his intended purchase. I knew it was only information and not seeking permission.
 
I only asked him not to disturb anyone just because he bought an amplifier. To change his mood (he lapse into sullen mood whenever he parts with money), I told him to pass on the bill to me. It would be my birthday gift to him.

Do all guitarists buy their own amplifier? I thought troupe owners would have bought such accessories before hiring musicians.

I hope I am not sounding like novice.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: