Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Touch screen laptops at big discount.


Getting used to touch screen laptops would take time for most of us. I got it all wrong when I took a test demonstration at a computer and accessories exhibition four months ago. Having used the mouse for more than 10 years, the right hand involuntarily reached out for the mouse. I left the exhibition without buying a laptop.

A week before, I was asked to chair a seminar on using computer to teach mathematics for primary class children. Imagine my shock and embarrassment when I was given a touch screen laptop to show my power point presentation that my husband developed for me!

I discreetly exchanged the gadget for a traditional laptop with a mouse pad and a mouse. Yes, I am yet to get used to touch pad operation.

During the seminar itself, I realized that touch screen computers would soon obliterate the traditional computers after watching every other participant handling their touch screen laptops with utmost ease.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: