Monday, July 18, 2011

Liposuction in India?

Are liposuction surgeries done in India? If so, are being done in Chennai?

These two questions came to my mind after I was asked to write an article on "Women plastic surgeons in India". I believe they now prefer to be referred as cosmetic surgeons. So, be it!

I let loose my personal online secretary called Google and for a change this time, his results revealed the information without much browsing.

This is what I could gather:
* Rarely, an Indian over weight persons undergoes liposuction to get rid of the excess fat.
* Naturally, I could not find any women plastic surgeons.
* If at all liposuction is the final resort, only celebrities, the bold and beautiful opt for it and that too not in India.
* There is one cosmetic surgery center in Bombay that is well known.

Ah, here is one woman cosmetic surgeon. She is called Dr. Srisha in Bangalore.

May be, I should search medical directories and compile list of women plastic surgeons in India.
Care to assist me?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: