Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wrought iron candle wall sconces.


It was time for me to look up at candlelight designs and check for new arrivals. This yearly routine is done prior to the festival of lights here. Even though I have more than hundred metal candle sconces, it seems I am never satisfied and I end up buying new designs every year.

Plus, I love giving away my slightly old metal candle sconces to temples and some of my relatives. The festival of lights is celebrated with great excitement and fun.

The lights used in the festival of lights have undergone a sea of change. I never imagined that the entire nation will switch over to candles from oil lamps made of terracotta.

Candlelight Designs continue to amaze me with eye catching designs every year. Look at this and I am sure you will visit the site immediately.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: