Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cancun honeymoon packages-all inclusive.

“I am not interested in the statistics of the number of hotels and beach resorts in Mexico that I can choose from. I want only a hotel that gives me everything I need and of course they can charge for all at the time of booking the accommodation.”-my husband told firmly.

No, we are not planning for a second romantic cancun vacation; we have no romance left in us.

My husband promised his friend that he would use my internet knowledge to look for an all inclusive vacation package in Riviera Maya in Cancun, Mexico.

I hid my misgivings about a Mexican vacation and assured of my help but I told my husband it will take time to search for information.

Actually, I don’t need any time. I already have the information with me. Karisma Hotels is the best choice for an all inclusive vacation at the Riviera Maya.

Karisma Hotels offer:
Gourmet-Inclusive concept, designed especially for food connoisseurs.

Beach beds with retractable curtains

Beach Butlers

Ocean view rooms

Ultra cozy bedroom

Swim-up suites-just step out of your room into an artificial river leading to the pool.

I know of the Karisma’s five luxury resorts and my choice of them would be the Hidden Beach Resort. As the name suggests, it is secluded and that is what the romantic couple want-right?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: