Monday, August 10, 2009

Diploma in Applied Journalism by 9.9 School of Convergence.


I remember my first appointment as an ad copywriter 27 years ago with a leading advertisement agency. I had no professional qualification as a journalist at that time (even now I don’t possess any degree in journalism). I got recruited when I submitted a few sample advertisements.

I still maintain my flair for writing advertisements.

I envy the present generation. See how many opportunities are thrown open to them to get professional qualification in diverse fields! Take for example the course “Diploma in Applied Journalism” offered by 9.9 School of Convergence.

It is a course intended to develop those who aspire to become qualified journalists.

The course promises students to make them a thoroughbred with emphasis on high quality reporting editing skills. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of 9.9 school of convergence to have offered the course only on week ends so as to facilitate leisurely approach to the education.

The resource persons of 9.9 school of convergence are Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, Dr. Eric D Saranovitz, Pooja Kothari, Gunjan Aggarwal and Bejoy Suri,

I think I have come across Bejoy Suri in Facebook. I will have to look up others too.

I have some strong opinion on the ethics followed by the present journalists all over the world. I seriously wish 9.9 school of convergence inducts new ethics in their course of applied journalism.

The admissions are open now to the Diploma in Applied Journalism and the classes are expected to start on 20th September.

For more details on the course, please contact 9.9 school of convergence immediately.

Image courtesy: Google images

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: