Thursday, August 20, 2009

How to risk your car for free.

Call me crazy or stupid, I am what I am. I can’t tolerate losing even a pen. The entire day will be washed out in morose when I lose something. I have been like this since my childhood.

When one is raised in not so affluent conditions, one picks up this habit-am I right?

Yesterday, I had this irresistible to urge to sell off my old car and buy a new one. But my husband suppressed my unreasonable urge and drove sense to me.

He pointed out the time and money we spent only a month ago on the car insurance. I remembered how we shopped online and offline to get as many auto insurance quotes as possible and finally paid through our nose. Still, paying vehicle insurance is the only way to risk your car for free.

When we sell our car, it is not possible to ask the buyer to pay back the auto insurance cost as extra. Another odd thing I used to do; I even insure car lock.

Oh well, I think I have to wait for eleven more months to dispose of my old car.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: