Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am not a woman.

I hate shopping! I know that if a woman hates shopping, then, she is not a woman. So be it!

When I go abroad on vacation, I go only to enjoy those spectacular views, laze around and sleep a lot at odd times. I remember I shocked quite a few of my fellow travelers when I anchored at Oceanfront Hotel Myrtle Beach and refused to go with them on a shopping tour.

I don’t understand how people can leave the shores of Myrtle Beach in search of odds and bits which they ultimately dump somewhere in their house!

Myrtle Beach in South Carolina is one of the most beautiful places for vacation. The place has spectacular views everywhere. It is difficult to come back to the Myrtle Beach Resort after slowly walking along the beach, drinking in the sheer natural beauty and enjoying the pleasant breeze that always carries the smell of fish and salt.

My son and my husband enjoyed with uninhibited glee the Myrtle Beach Pavilion, an amusement park where one can take a memorable and hair rising roller coaster ride in what they call as the Hurricane Category.

And, when we somehow return to the Resort in Myrtle Beach very reluctantly, we just hit the bed totally exhausted but in a very happy frame of mind.

The Resort in Myrtle Beach is sheer comfort paradise with good food and great service.

Now I must tell where all those other women went for shopping.

The Broadway at the Beach is really huge and it is just impossible to complete a full circle of the shopping city I one day.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "I am not a woman." to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info