Friday, June 05, 2009

Beautifully designed mail boxes.


After nearly 4 years, I went to my home town. It was a pleasant experience recalling the places I used to linger around, meeting old friends and all that.

On a windy afternoon, I happen to pass by the local post office. I noticed several mail boxes painted in different colors, each for a specific purpose like local mails, interstate mails and national mails and so on.

I have never seen such arrangement before. The idea is to help easily sort the mails. I thought how nice it will be to install such mail boxes in the township I live in.

I am sure the concept of replacing the drab residential mail boxes with attractive and innovative mail boxes will be welcome by all the residents. We can think of installing various colored mail boxes for each block or different types of mail boxes.

There are about 25 blocks in my community and we have several commercial establishments too like supermarkets, bank, book shop etc. I am sure I can recommend to them some lovely looking commercial mail boxes.

I foresee I am going to be a sort of celebrity among my community.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: