Friday, June 26, 2009

The advantage of having a TV cum PC.

Only when I saw an advertisement in the television in which I came to know that I can order pizza from my television, I contemplated about buying a Direct TV System. My God, I have been living in Stone Age by ignoring the satellite TV entertainment.
Another feature of the Direct TV that my son wanted was Internet accessibility through TV. He explained to me patiently the advantages of having a TV cum PC and that made sense to me.
I gathered several of my old newspapers and magazines and started digging for ads related to offers from Direct TV Service providers. Well, the task of choosing the best direct TV service provider was not difficult really as there was not much of a competition.
Since I wanted only to view family safe channels, my monthly budget is also not very high. With family safe channels and parental controls, I patted myself for a god selection of channel package.
Then I gained some insight on the advantages of satellite TV over cable TV just to impress upon my neighbor that I am not a complete novice about Direct TV.
Smart of me-eh? (Smile)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: