Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't miss these places in New York.

Although I have not yet seen New York city, I think I know more about it than a foreigner who had visited New York several times.

I have visited all the famous hotels including Waldorf, lingered around Park Avenue, slept on the floors of Manhattan Park, walked on numerous cul-de-sac-all virtually with James Hadley Chase, Irwing Wallace, Robert Ludlum and several other authors.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the shopping paradises in New York like Macy's and Bloomingdales.

Though New York city is known for its great museums, I am not a big fan of ancient history and antiques. Well, it seems so with the authors too that I have mentioned; else they would taken me there virtually.

There are still so many fun things to do and see around New York City,

which I plan to go during next summer.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: