Monday, June 29, 2009

How to club exercise and entertainment.


When the new night dress failed to hide my paunch, my heart sank. The depression set in not because of the bulge but the fact that I may be asked to do aerobics didn’t quite agree with my hectic schedule.

Yes, I know that there are machines like treadmill, ellipticals and exercise bikes that are widely used these days by work at home women, but still, I have to allocate time for the workout bothered me.

My husband had a serious talk with me and assured me that he loves me irrespective of my shape. His argument that by using treadmill at our home,

I don’t have to worry about rain or hot sun outside.

He then showed me an innovative treadmill that also entertains while working out. The ProForm Perspective looked to me the most advanced entertainment treadmill I have heard about.

The treadmill comes with a 7" flat-screen television that allows one to watch news or listen to music while keeping your legs and lungs busy.

Hmm... it is alright but…

My husband knew that I was worried about the cost. He then showed me an easy way out that convinced me to buy the treadmill.

Hey, this easy way is available for everyone.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: