Thursday, March 08, 2007

So, one more point in my PR.

My indebtedness to my dear younger sister is expressed hereby with gratitude as I saw one more point up in my PR.

I have been diligently following her tips and suggestions in promoting my blog for the past 12 months or so. Of course I did not expect a rush of traffic. However, I know that visits have increased but no adsense clicks at all. Well, I am truly not bothered about it.

Adsense is not my livelihood. I am happy with making small money by blogging and Blogitive.com has been my supporter for so long. Even they too have contributed to the increase in PR of my blog as I have gathered a few tricks from them.

I am now eying at the effectiveness of social networking as a means to popularize my blog. Myspace is not my cup of tea but I have bookmarked a few others like friendster and openbc as they are much less commercial.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: