Monday, March 19, 2007

My new look start page aided by page plakes.

As they say, I am a jack of all trades but I am also a master of a few trades.

Take for instance blogging, I think I am better than many thousands of bloggers-don't you agree? Every day, I browse about so many things that is as diverse as maintaining a nursery to maintaining a piece of Amazon forest.(smile)

But this took much of my time and when I happen to look up on a new browser tool, that displays all my favorites when I open my broswer, I fell for it.

About Pageflakes in their own words:
"Pageflakes is revolutionizing how we use the Internet. With Pageflakes, you can easily customize the Internet and make it yours using "flakes" - small, movable versions of all of your Web favorites that you can arrange on your personal homepage.

Flakes are available for thousands of uses and interests, including news, sports, e-mail, local events, search, photos, music, videos - even interactive tools like a calendar and a to-do list - and just about anything else you do on the Web at school, work and at home. The Pageflakes community of users create and help each other discover more new flakes and share more new Pageflakes pages every day. "

Let me try it for a week and I will post my feedback here. So, stay tuned dear.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: