Saturday, March 31, 2007

Great templates for Directories.

My sister's difficulties in choosing a nice template for her directory reminded me to help her out by searching for a proper service and I found out one today which I feel will be useful to her long time quest.

I am sure you have seen thousands of web directories but all looking almost same with nothing to please our eyes. There is absolutely no aesthetic beauty in any of the ready made directory templates.

DirectorySkins.com is a design and development company which centers its attention on the fast growing market of directories on the internet. DirectorySkins.com was designed to make it easy for the webmaster to customize the look and feel of their directory. They offer affordable, original, unique styles for your directory software.

They even do the installation service to those who purchase from them.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: