Friday, August 02, 2013

Best excuse to a police officer.

I decided to take a day off from business blogging and decided to curate some excellent jokes, funny videos etc. Within 25 minutes, I got this good joke. Enjoy and share.

The police officer got out, leaned over the man and said: .
"Listen, Mister, I have had a really lousy day, and I just want to go home. Give me a good excuse and I'll let you go.."



The man thought for a moment and said: ."Three weeks ago my wife ran off
with a police officer. When I saw your car in my mirror, I thought you were
that officer and were trying to give her back to me..."

Source: Geetham.net

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this an original joke? Great job if it is. I laughed out loud after reading it. Thanks for sharing this and making my day.

- James Clarke, Danisa Flowers

Rangan Badri said...

I am glad you liked it James. As to its originality, I don't know. I did not do any research about its author. I just passed on.