Friday, August 30, 2013

You cannot say no to these Christmas coffee mugs.


I am glad I changed my mind at the last moment while selecting Christmas gifts. Instead of buying 6 beautiful christmas coffee mugs, I paid for an equal number of snowman wine glasses that appealed to me. It would be certainly a first time for my former employer.
Look at both the Christmas coffee cup and the snowman wine glasses. Don’t you think it is difficult to choose between the two?















I know there is still lot of time but I am an early bird and wise too. I cannot shop peacefully when I am jostled by the holiday shopping crowd. Though online shopping is an easy option, I enjoy an outing in the sun during winter.
As an afterthought, instead of giving just the wine glasses, I also bought a bottle of wine. Very considerate of me-eh?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: