Monday, February 11, 2013

Ricky Ponting is smiling in relief in Australia.

I apprecaite the courage our Cricket team selectors in dropping Gambir. He is in very poor form. I have been watching the way he was getting out. It indicated that he did not know where his off stump was. He is out of confidence region. I don't think he would stage a comeback in the near future.

On the other hand, not selecting Mohammed Shammi and opting for Dinda is shocking. The whole nation, every expert commentator was full of praise for Shammi. We all heard what Gavaskar said about Dinda. Very perplexing selection.

I think Murali Vijay would continue to sit in the pavilion. I am glad for Shikar Dhawan. He would firmly shut the doors for Gambir and other contenders for the opening batsman slot.

I am more than shocked that the selectors opted for Rahane in place of Suresh Raina. He certainly deserve this shabby treatment. Very ungrateful of selectors. At least they should have roped Ambatti Rayudu in place of Rahane.

I don't think Harbajan would threaten even the number 11 Aussie batsman though I wish he create another history. Ricky Ponting is smiling in relief in Australia.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: