Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Home loan credit score.

Maintaining my credit score was my primary aim while paying the EMI promptly. I was particular about always paying the EMI on a certain date, never a day before or never a day after. Whenever the bank checks my record, the uniformity in the dates of credit would instantly attract the eyes and a good impression created.

Home loan credit score is more important than any other credit score such as personal loans and credit cards.Credit bureaus gathers information from reliable private and public sources about the debtor’s credit history or files 

Yesterday, I cleared the housing loan. It was a pre-closure by 200 months! Citing my excellent repayment pattern, I asked for some discount sheepishly. Naturally it was turned down by smiling face executive.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: