Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh yes, it is gold again.

I am by no means a rich person by normal standards but people assume that I am rich. I think they form their opinion looking at the way I spend as if I have stashed currency bundles inside the boot of my small car (boot is a misnomer in my car)!

The real story is, my gold bullion holding (if you can call that) is proving to be very handy. Of late, it finds its way into my bank frequently and of course it comes back to me as fast as it disappeared.

I hope you catch my point.

My small purchases of gold and silver coins over the years were all real authentic pieces and are certified by one the top coins grading agencies. My bank finds no issue over asserting their values and quickly lends against present market price.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: