Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fascinating silver ingots.

My original plan to buy silver bullion (a 10 oz silver bar) was shelved as I waited for the U.S. Mint’s new 5-ounce silver coins as part of the America’s Beautiful Quarters Program. These coins were expected to hit the bullion market in June 2010.

As I could not find a dealer for the new 5 oz silver coin, I have now decided to order the 10 oz silver bar from the U.S. Gold Bureau who has been screaming for attention of precious metals investors through their press release that strongly encouraged us to invest in silver bullion.

Silver bars also known as silver ingots are pure bullion cast in a convenient size and shape. I have so far converted all my silver coins into ingots to facilitate easy storage.

The U.S. Government has been a silver buyer since the demand for this precious metal has steadily increased since 1990.

Don’t you think it is advisable to follow them?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: