Thursday, August 12, 2010

The coolest street in Madras.

I am again contemplating a move. My current location, though only 6 KMs from my office is still far away for the parents of my students.


When my office was functioning from my residence, parents found me easily accessible to to talk to me about the performance of their children. Now, because of the distance, they have complained to me that they are not able to meet me in person as and when they want to.

There is a sense of truth in it. So, I have decided to move to my old locality. Yesterday, I inspected two flats and I liked one of them. It is a large house located in a shady street where I wanted to live.

Now, I can see my dream a reality at last. The price is definitely beyond my means. However, I trust God will show me a way as he only showed me that house as if he to ask me, "Is this where you wanted to live"?

It is the coolest street that I have seen in Madras.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: