Monday, November 03, 2008

Excellent vegetarian recipes.


I found myself drawn to a recipe blog for the past two days. There are some new recipes that I have never heard of. The author of the blog Finger Licking Food is Namratha, an Indian settled in the U.S. I thought she misspelled her name which could be Narmatha. (how dare I )

I think she is originally from Karnataka state in India. Her recipes for a change looked cookable. I mean the ingredients are all familiar to me. There are hundreds of recipe blogs and sites that mention ingredients which they seem to get from Mars.

Two recipes that I intend to try out this week are:
Curd Kodubale
Bombay Kojju

The pictures of food in her blog also seemed to be taken from her kitchen.

Thank you Namratha.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: