Monday, November 10, 2008

The dreaded check-in at the airport.

I just returned from the airport after seeing off my brother-in-law who is on his way to Kuwait. The ride to airport was smooth, thanks to the grade separator at the Kathipara junction.

The airport was unusually less crowded. The stalls were empty. The toilets were unclean as ever. My brother-in-law stood in the check-in queue for more than an hour. The counter staff at the Kuwait airlines was dead slow in issuing boarding pass.

But surprisingly, when my brother-in-law finally reached the counter, he was relieved to have gotten his boarding pass in less than 2 minutes. I wondered then what took the airlines staff so long to attend to the previous 15 passengers.

I have seen some very quick processing at the counters of Lufthansa and British Airways. Oh, well! Efficiency too naturally varies-right?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: