Friday, November 21, 2008

Don’t miss Sopranos’ Last Supper.

A girl student studying in Sydney approached me for a special math coaching session since she is going to be here for another 30 days. I politely refused at first because I really don’t have time. Also, I don’t take class for a single student. It is a waste of resources.

The girl, naturally disappointed, was leaving my office with a heavy heart. Just as she was packing her text books that she showed me, a few attractively colored papers fell on the floor.

I picked them up and saw they were brochures and tickets for several Las Vegas Shows and all were meant for the last week of December. They all bore the address of ShowsLasVegas.com, the largest Las Vegas shows ticket seller in the U.S.

The girl told me that she will be spending the December holidays in Las Vegas with her relatives before returning to Sydney. Because, tickets for a few special shows in Las Vegas like Rita Rudner’s comedy and Sopranos’ Last Supper are very difficult to get at the last minute, she booked them online in advance.

I realize that the students studying abroad are more affluent and also lucky.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: