Friday, May 04, 2007

Yes, mine is a small company.

But being small need not mean that I can’t think big-right?

I am a positive person, always looking ahead. I don’t look sideways (competitors) and notice what they are doing. This is my plus point.


That is why I am staying ahead of others in my office’s infrastructure. Just two days before, I installed VoIP Small Business Phone Systems, the latest gadget in the communication system.


I was humbled by the suggestion made by my resident representative in another city. He declares himself as a techno savvy. He only pointed me at the direction of xpandercommunications.com that specializes in small business phone systems for companies looking to improve and explore new technologies such as Voice over IP (VoIP).


I won’t go in to the full features of my VoIP but I will share a secret with you. You will be forced to save on your monthly telephone bill because of their unlimited free service & support as well as improved long distance and international calling plans.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: