Thursday, June 29, 2017

The all American guitars made from tonewood.


When my son noticed an odd sound coming from his guitar, he asked me if I can detect it. I concurred with him and told him it is called the Fret Buzz. It happens to stringed instruments that are not stored in the right humid conditions. Any guitar repair shop will isolate the string and the fret that is causing the buzz and rectify it.
My son looked befuddled. How can I know so much when I could not even beat a string! I told him I remember reading a tweet by the Bedell Guitars regarding the Fret Buzz  Just like we take care of ourselves according to the changes in the climate, our guitars also need the same kind of care.
I also threw in a few tidbits about all American Bedell Guitars and the tonewood from which it is made. Tonewood is the most suitable wood to make stringed instruments.
bedell guitar made of tonewood
Bedell Guitar
If he is contemplating to switch to Bedell guitar, I told him that the Guitar Center has, bedell guitars at a great price! I also warned him of the price range which seems to be a bit expensive than his other guitars. However, I think the Bedell guitars are worth their price considering the excellent craftsmanship of them.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: