Saturday, April 15, 2017

Do you know the Akai MPC Renaissance’s uniqueness?

If I tell you briefly about the features of Akai MPC Renaissance, you are likely to say, “Come on get on with it and show me” or “so what it means exactly”.  

For example, “16 touch-sensitive 360º assignable pots (Q-Links) with OLED displays”.

However, if I tell you that this masterpiece music production console from the house of Akai is designed in consultation and collaboration with the top music artists and sound engineers of the world, you are most likely to sit up.
If you are now eager to know more about it, I urge you to visit akai mpc renaissance at guitarcenter.com.

Akai MPC Rennaisance

Oh, I think you if you view the video clip below and watch how a music producer operates the Akai MPC Renaissance and then visit the web page to read about its full technical features, you will be comprehend instantly.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: