Saturday, February 18, 2017

Best DIY kit for teeth whitening.



A visit to the local dentist is becoming rare these days. It’s not because of people enjoying good dental hygiene; dentists started visiting patients at their home. In addition, dental care kits are being sold by dental clinics. Now, people can even whiten their teeth sitting at their home with Do-It-Yourself (DYI) kit.

Three days before, my neighbor recommended Dr.Smilez, dental clinic in Anna Nagar, Chennai. She was profusely praising the infrastructure at the dental clinic and the gentle approach of the dentists. Such customer feedback is what a dental clinic depends upon.

My son wanted him to get his teeth whitened. Before I made an appointment, I looked up at the Internet using Teeth Whitening Chennai as my search word. When I landed on the webpage, I was pretty impressed with the profiles of the doctors.

Home teeth whitening

Majority of us would prefer to whiten the teeth at our home. This would save a lot of time and money. At Dr.Smilez, I read about a home teeth whitening kit. It consists of foam lined trays and a special bleaching gel. The home teeth whitening process would last for 7 to 14 days.

In addition, you can avail all kinds of dental care under one roof


Dr.Smilez is attracting dental tourists
The Chennai cosmetic dentist industry has been attracting a flood of dental tourists from U.K. and the U.S. Dr.Smilez seems to be the favorite among foreign dental tourists.


I am glad that a Chennai dental clinic is in International geography.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: