Thursday, March 02, 2017

From where 5 star hotels procure their bathroom accessories?


I must confess that I make a big fuss of bathrooms in the hotels I stay. I can stand unclean and stained bathrooms. I expect them to be spotless. I can’t answer people’s raised eyebrows whenever I express my dissatisfaction on seeing a dirty bathroom where we all spend very little time on any given day.

As I said, I have no answer. It may be due to how I brought up. My teacher used to tell me that one can gauge one’s character by the way he maintains the bathroom in his home.

Whenever I stay in hotels, I look for:
  • shower enclosures,
  •  gleaming mixer taps,
  • screens in walk-in baths,
  • water closets with feather touch flushing,
Of course, not all hotels can boast of that high standards. Hotels in small towns these days are providing all the above than the hotels in big cities like Madras or Hyderabad.

I always make it a point to leave my feedback and insist on giving it to the housekeeping manager. Several hotels that I have appreciated for their bathroom accessories are buying only expensive bathroom fittings.


Transform your existing bathroom with no, no fuss. Get the trendy and latest bathroom suites, shower enclosure and heated towel warmers at cheap and affordable rate from QS Supplies. 

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: