Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kaleidoscope personal control light for computer engineers.

Do you believe in famous quote: “Everything that happens is for good only”. I do.

What happened to me in the last 5 days is the perfect proof. On last Wednesday, my eyes developed bearable pain. I rang up to fix up an appointment with an ophthalmologist and I was lucky to get one the same evening. That was yesterday.

After a complete checkup, he declared that I must go in more tests which meant more expenditure. The doctor was aware that I spend 8 hours a day in front of the computer.

He inquired if I am using any of the much talked about ergonomic products. I said yes. It was obvious to him that I am not because he suspected that one of the causes for my eye defect is improper lighting.

I sheepishly admitted that the computer table does not get exclusive lighting and I only use the single light on the ceiling.

That did it; he understood. He took time to explain to me about why I should use a kaleidoscope personal control light.

 Since light is created along the entire length of a compact fluorescent bulb, more diffused lighting with less shadow is produced than from an incandescent bulb.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: