Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A guide to write reviews and earn money.

Many of my friends know that I write occasional reviews for companies and get paid for my review. I started this freelance review writing work way back in 2008. In the last five years, I might have written as any as 3000 reviews on a conservative estimate.

I have reviewed myriad products, services, blogs and fan clubs of celebrities that include Jennifer Aniston and Paris Hilton. Acne creams and pills, weight loss pills and supplements are some of the products that I wrote more about than any other products.

If I remember correctly, I wrote roughly 100 times about one particular precious metals dealer based in the U.S. The rahabs in California were also featured in my review writing stint.

Do you want to write reviews and earn money for that work? Then, grab this wonderful guide to write reviews.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: